( إذَا مَاتَ الإِنْسَانُ انْقَطَعَ عَمَلُهُ إلاَّ مِنْ ثَلاَثٍ : صَدَقَةٍ جَارِيَةٍ ، أَوْ عِلْم
الجنسية : وطنى هو كل مكان يُذكر فيه ربى جل فى علاه
عدد المساهمات : 7765
العمر : 40
المهنة : لا حياة بدون عمــــل .. ولا عمل بدون أمــــل !!
الأبراج الصينية :
نقاط : 186557
السمعة : 246
تاريخ الميلاد : 07/12/1975
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/03/2010
الموقع : http://fgec.ahlamontada.com/
العمل/الترفيه : Senior master of English
|موضوع: تابع..... Final revision للصف الثانى الثانوى (من الوحدة الاولى للثالثة) 2010-04-02, 7:22 pm|| |
Present Perfect المضـــارع التـام
المضـارع التـام :ـ هـو فعــل حــدث فى الماضـى ومـازال له أثــر أو نتيجـة تـدل عليـه ويتكـون مـن
I have studied English. She has cooked lunch.
الكلمـات الدالـة عليـه :ـ
just – already – recently – lately - so far – ever - never – yet – since – for
He has just arrived. They haven't won the prize so far.
She just ( leave ) the house. ( Correct )
تنـفـى just - already بــ not -- -- -- yet مـع حـذفهمـا .
She hasn't left the house yet.
تستخـدمـان بمعنى في الماضي القريـب وغـالبـا تستخـدم lately في النفي .
I have been to Cairo recently. I haven't met him lately.
Have been ذهـب وعـاد Have gone ذهـب ولم يعـد
He has been to London . ( He is here now )
He has gone to London . ( He is there now )
october four months
7th august three weeks
Since 2000 For 8 years
he arrived ages
then a long time
last …… the last …………..
For ( بعــدهـا مـده زمنيـه كـامـلة )
I have played for two hours. She has studied for five hours.
He has travelled since 1995.
كما تستخـدم since كـأداة ربــط .
مضــارع تــام since ماضى بسيـــط
I have played football since I was seven.
She has studied English since she finished secondary school.
فـاعـل الجملة الأولـى
as well as
in addition to
فـاعـل الجمـلة الثانيـة + فعـل الجمـلة الأولـى
للربـــط بيـن فـاعليـــن
I'm clever . He is clever . ( as well as )
I as well as he am clever .
because / as / since + فاعــــل + فعـــل
للربـــط بيـن جملتيـــن قبلهـــا نتيجــــة وبعـــدهـا سبـب
She is very beautiful . The girls are jealous of her .
The girls are jealous of her because she is very beautiful .
because of – owing to
due to – for - out of
noun or ( v + ing )
on account of - thanks to
Being + ( adjective ) صـفــــة
The girls are very jealous of her because she is very beautiful. ( due to )
The girls are very jealous of her due to her beauty . ( Being )
can - may + مصـــدر
in order that
past in the hope that could - might + مصـــدر
I'll go home. I want to take some rest. ( so that )
I'll go home so that I can take some rest.
He travelled to London so that he might (could) take degree.
so as to / in order to / to + المصـــدر
I'll go home so that I can take some rest. ( so as to ).
ســبب so نتيجــــة لما قبلها) (جملة
He was ill, so ( Thus – therefore ) he didn’t go to school.
تستخـــدم الروابـــط الآتيـــة للتعبيـــر عـــن التناقـــض.
but - Although - though - even though - even if - however – whatever
He was hungry. He refused to eat ( but )
He was hungry, but he refused to eat. ( Although )
Although he was hungry he refused to eat. ( however )
He was hunger , however he refused to eat. ( even though )
He refused to eat even though he was hungry.
Although / though / even though +فـاعــل + فـعــل
He is strong . He can't work . ( Although )
Although he is strong, he can’t work.
However + ( فـعــل + فـاعــل + صفــة أو ( ظــرف
Although he is strong he couldn’t work. ( However )
However strong he was, he couldn’t work.
Whatever + فـعــل + فـاعــل + إســم
However strong he was, he couldn’t work. ( Whatever )
صفــه + as + فـاعـــل + فـعـــل
However strong he was, he couldn’t work. ( as)
Strong as he is, he can't work.
Despite / In spite of
Regardless of V + ing
with all / For all the fact that + جمـلـة كـاملـة كمـا هـى
Although he is strong, he can't work. ( Despite )
Despite his strength , he couldn’t work.
1- Respond to each of the following situations:
1. Ahmed asks you about your favourite subject.
2. A friend asks you about the subjects you are studying at school.
3. Your cousin offered you a computer as a birthday present.
4. Maha asks you why you like English.
5. You're asked why you admire Dr. Magdi Yacoub.
6. A friend asks you what you would like to be after leaving school.
7. Salem wants to know the best thing about your school.
8. You're asked why you'd like to be a civil engineer.
2- Say where these mini- dialogues take place and who the speakers are:
1. A: On which platform is the train to Aswan?
B: Platform No.5 .
A: May you help me with my bags? .
B: With pleasure.
2. A: How do you like this T-shirt?
B: It's lovely but I'd rather have it white.
A: Red is fashion now.
B: But I can not stand it.
A: All right. I'll bring you a white one.
3. A: It's good that you have got a mobile phone with you. Let's phone the police
about the diver.
B: Yes, he pit the old man and ran away.
4. A: Excuse me, I'm looking for some
information about festivals around the .
world for my English class.
B: There are some books about festivals in the
cultural section over there.
B- Vocabulary and Structure
3- Choose the correct answer from a, b, c, or d:
1. Ahmed always .......... favour to his poor neighbours.
a- does b- gets c- makes d- comes
2 ............ my stay in London, I met my old friend, Ramy.
a- While b- When c- As d- During
3. Maha finds it very easy to ........... decisions quickly.
a- do b- get c- make d- come
4. . ........ he was sick, he attended the conference.
a- Because b- Although c- Despite d- During
5. He went abroad to ......... his postgraduate studies.
a- give b- do c- make d- take
6. Although she is over thirty, she is still ....... .
a- single b- alone c- one d- free
7. Hazem enjoys ........ tennis with his friends.
a- played b- plays c- playing d- to play
8. It is impolite to ............. an ass of anyone.
a- satire b- make c- mock d- reason
9 ........... you want to keep fit, you have to practise sports.
a- In case of b- But for c- Unless d- If
10.The people of Lilliput .......... Gulliver to the ground so as not to escape.
a- put b- fell c- made d- tied
l1.Have you .......... been to Cambridge University?
a- lately b- never c- ever d- already
12.Egypt always sends ........... to nearly all conferences abroad.
a- donors b- delegations c- generations d- volunteers
13.While Amal was writing an essay, Ahmed .......... TV.
a- watches b- was watching c- watched d- will watch
14.1f you have a ....... connection, you can contact to the internet very quickly.
a- broadband b- fax c- telex d- radio
I5.We sometimes .............. to the Opera House.
a- go b- goes c- are going d- will go
16. Mona has had a bank ..... '" since she was at the age of ten.
a- account b- delivery c- Insurance d- robbery
17.He is very .............. on their traditional music.
a- anxious b- eager c- fond d- keen
I8.The government spares no effort to .......... foreign investors.
a- forget b- fire c- attract d- exclude
19. She can't send e-mails because there is a problem with her internet
a- closure b- connection c- transmission d- disconnection
20. We sometimes prefer tea .............. coffee.
a- on b- with c- to d- for
21. Professor Magdi Yacoub's aunt died .......... a heart problem.
a- because b- in case of c- in spite of d- because of
22. Kidney ....... is to take an organ (kidney from person, animal and put it into another.
a- transform b- transport c- transmit d- transplant
23. The reason ........... his absence is unknown.
a- to b- for c- with d- of
24. There has been a real ......... in number of people living in Sinai.
a- grow b- to grow c- growing d- growth
25. He is affluent ........... he is miser.
a- when b- as c- but d- because
26. It is easy to change foreign ........ into Egyptian money.
a- currency b- language c- investment d- luggage
27 ...... the summer holiday, he helps his father with his work.
a- During b- When c- While d- As
28. He would like to work for a ........ organization to help the poor.
a- charity b- scientific c- charitable d- cheering
29 ... ……… his sickness, he -managed to win the gold medal.
a- In case b- Due to c- In spite of d- Although
30.Interestingly, many people prefer to use traditional banks .......... . than online banking.
a- worse b- other c- rather d- less
31. Dr. Magdi believes his work can .......... a difference to people's lives.
a- make b- bring c- do d- give
32 ............ in a system that cools and dries the air in a building or a car.
a- Airliner b- Air raid c- Airmail d- Air conditioning
4- Find the mistake in each of the following sentences, then write them correctly:
1. He is good at doing friends.
2. Prof. Magdi Yacoub was borne in the village of Belbeis.
3. We're going to ring him up when he arrived.
4. Hare field became the most important transmit centre in the country under Prof. Magdi's leadership.
5. Have you visited the national museum already?
6. Germs could be killed in milk by condensing it and cooling it again.
7. However darkness it was, I could see them.
8. The people of Lilliput are taller than Gulliver.
9. If I'm a doctor, I'd treat poor patients for free.
10.Prof. Magdi Yacoub resigned as a surgeon in 2001.
Il. He'd rather left at once.
I2.Prof. Yacoub was part of a team which made new heart parts from human organs.
I3.She has no sooner bought a new mobile phone than she lost it.
14.Many people work for a charitable which helps children with heart problems
L5.While the wedding party, we enjoyed watching a horse dance.
16.After finished he's university education, he got a good job,
17, Thanks for Pasteur's discoveries, more people live healthy lives .
18.In the past, everyone used to go into their bank to put money into their accounting.
5- Read the following passage, then answer the questions:
Every second, 1 hectare of the world's rainforest is destroyed. That's equivalent to two football fields. An area the size of New York City is lost every day. In a year, that adds up to 31 million hectares more than the land area of Poland. This raining rate of destruction has serious consequences for the environment; scientists estimate, for example, that 137 species of plant, insect or animal become extinct every day due to logging. In British Columbia, where, since 1990, thirteen rainforest valleys have been clear-cut, 142 species of salmon have already become extinct, and the habitats of grizzly bears, wolves and many other creatures are threatened. Logging, however, provides jobs, profits, taxes for the
government and cheap products of all kinds for consumers, so the government is reluctant to restrict or control it. Much of Canada's forestry production goes towards making pulp and paper. If these paper products could be produced in some other way, Canadian forests could be preserved.
A-Answer the following questions:
1. What are the consequences of logging on environment?
2. Are there any advantages for logging? What are they?
3. Does the end of the passage suggest a solution? What is it?
B- Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d:
4. The habitat of an animal is .............. .
a- where it lives. b- how it lives. c- what it does. d- when it gets up.
5. Logging means cutting down ................ .
a- standards b- costs c- sizes d- trees
6- Read the following passage, then answer the questions:
The Maldives is famed for its rare underwater beauty. The profusion of colours and the abundance and variety of life underwater have fascinated divers and snorkellers since Maldives was discovered as a diving destination. The highest level of visibility, that• one could expect, sometimes exceeds 50 meters. Warm temperatures throughout the year makes diving in the Maldives a delight; you would want to experience over and over again. The Maldives has some of the best dive sites in the world and many visit the Maldives repeatedly for the sole purpose of diving. All resorts in the Maldives have professional dive schools with multi-lingual instructors and conduct courses for beginners as well as the advanced. Many of the resorts have excellent house reefs. Just a short swim from the beach and snorkellers too can experience the same pleasures from the surface.
A. Answer the following questions:
1. Why do you think the Maldives is a great summer resort?
2. What facilities do they provide for visitors in the Maldives?
3. How can a foreigner learn diving in the Maldives?
B. Choose the right answer from a, b, c or d:
4. MuIti-lirrgual means ............. .
a- speaking more than one language. b- speaking more than two languages
c- only speaking a native language. d- speaking no languages.
5. The underlined word (sites) means ............ .
a- houses c- villas b- places d- cottages
7- 1. a. Answer the following questions:
1. What equipment did the men use to see through walls?
2. Why did the small spiders in the car die?
b. Complete the following sentences:
1. Although the robbers' cars had local number plates, .......... .
2. The pilot thought that the men died ............. .
c. Read the following quotation, then answer the questions:
"It transmits radio waves through the wall. When the waves hit
something on the other side, they come back to it".
1. Who said it? To whom?
2. What was the speaker talking about?
2- a. Answer the following questions:
1. What made the oldest man believe that the spiders were not deadly?
2. How did the GPR penetrate the rock?
b. Complete the following sentences:
1. A computer changes .......... .
2. The pilot escaped death when .......... .
c. Read the following quotation, then answer the questions:
"A team of six archaeologists found these two rooms last week".
1. What did the speaker see in the first room?
2. Why was the second room empty?
8. a. Write a paragraph of about 100 words on:
b. Write a paragraph of about 100 words on:
"Money is the root of every evil".
9. 1. a. Translate into Arabic:
The high cost of living is one of our most difficult problems. The rise in prices is due to inflation. To bring the prices down, both the government and the individuals should work together, investment should be encouraged, production should be increased and consumption should be cut down.
2. a. Translate into Arabic:
Our great big cities don't suit modem living. They have been set up with no regard to their inhabitants and their comfort. They consist .of a variety of buildings and narrow streets full of petrol fumes and noise which affect people's health, nerves and even their mental health.
|اسد الله اياد|
فارس مقدام القلعة
الديانة : مسلم ولله الحمد والمنة والفضل
الجنسية : مصرى ابن مصرى
عدد المساهمات : 1546
العمر : 43
المهنة : جندى من جنود الله
الأبراج الصينية :
نقاط : 35777
السمعة : 50
تاريخ الميلاد : 06/10/1973
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/08/2011
الموقع : http://fgec.ahlamontada.comhttp://fgec.ahlamontada.com
العمل/الترفيه : رهبان بالليل فرسان بالنهار
المزاج : هادىء .. متأمل .. محب لوالدى
|اسد الله محمد|
قـــــــــــ القلعة ــــــــــــائد
عدد المساهمات : 1591
نقاط : 44586
السمعة : 94
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/05/2010