|مهند طبيب المجاهدين|
محـــ القلعة ـــــــــارب
الديانة : مسلم بفضل الله تعالى
الجنسية : مصرى بفضل الله
عدد المساهمات : 1470
المهنة : لا حياة بدون عمــــل .. ولا عمل بدون أمــــل !!
نقاط : 1087951
السمعة : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/05/2010
العمل/الترفيه : مسلم عمله وقوله متوازيان
المزاج : حازم ثابت صارم حنون رحيم كريم
|موضوع: Respond to each of the following situations 2010-05-02, 10:38 pm|| |
Respond to each of the following situations:
1. Ahmed asks you about your favourite subject.
2. A friend asks you about the subjects you are studying at school.
3. Your cousin offered you a computer as a birthday present.
4. Maha asks you why you like English.
5. You're asked why you admire Dr. Magdi Yacoub.
6. A friend asks you what you would like to be after leaving school.
7. Salem wants to know the best thing about your school.
8. You're asked why you'd like to be a civil engineer.
9. Respond to each of the following situations:
10. Sameh asks you about your plans for your next weekend.
11. You're asked about the best way to keep fit.
12. Farid asks you about the characteristics of a good friend.
13. You're asked about the importance of sport.
14. You're asked to open the window because it's hot and you agree.
15. You're asked about the longest river in the world.
16. Samy asks you about your favourite writer.
17. Hassan asks you about the age of the pyramids.
18. You meet a tourist at the airport. You want to give him a hand.
19. You meet an old friend after a very long time.
20. A person you do not know arrives in your school and you want to help him.
21. You ask an older person about his education.
22. You want to ask one of your grandparents about his life when she was young.
23. Ahmed suggests going to the shore but you don't have spare time.
24. You're asked which sport you think is the best form of exercise.
25. Nora asks you about the writer of 'The Necklace'.
26. Your bus leaves in ten minutes and you want to catch it.
27. Hesham offers to go the doctor's with you , but you can't take him on your own.
28. You don't have any sugar left. Explain why you are going to the supermarket.
29. You're at Hazem's house and you're late for home. Hazem wants you to stay with
him but you apologize.
30. A friend asks your opinion about a film director he likes. You don't agree with your friend.
31. You're doing a project on wildlife. Ask a friend of yours for more information.
32. You advise a friend of yours not to eat too much.
33. Salem believes that fresh fruit and vegetables are good for health. Express your opinion.
34. Reham eats food with too much salt in it.
35. Ramy always feels tired. Give him advice.
36. You're asked about the weather today
37. You're asked why you prefer living in a fl?uddy house.
38. Omar who feels unwell asks for advice about food. Suggest fruit.
39. You ask Hosam about the name of the book he is reading and its writer.
40. You think Ali likes coffee, but you want to check.
41. Garoal wants to know where your dream holiday would be. You enjoy beach holidays.
42. You're asked about the moral of Maupassant's the Necklace
43. Ahmed asks you, "What is the film you have just seen together really about?"
44. You have to ring Mr Hassn up to tell him that his son, Omar passed the exam.
45. You ask Adel for more information about a place you have never heard of.
46. Your mobile phone isn't working well. Ask Hazem to fix it.
47. You persuade Hemat to visit the Egyptian museum.
48. You want Hoda to recommend visiting a historic place in luxor.
49. You need help with a computer problem.
50. Your brother helps you with a project for the school.
51. Your sister thanks you for helping her.
52. You ask your friend about the job he/ she would like to do when he/ she leaves school.
53. Your brother gained a lot of weight. You advise him.
54. Your brother suggests going to the theatre. You agree.
55. You want to borrow your friend's camera.
56. Your friend wants to borrow your dictionary. You refuse.
57. Someone asks you how you prefer to pay for the things you buy.
58. You want to know the way to the post office. You ask a policeman.
59. Your teacher asks why you enjoy learning English.
60. Someone wants to know the best thing about your school.
61. Someone asks how you prefer your chicken.
62. You want to borrow your friend's CD.
63. Your friend wants to borrow your camera. You refuse.
64. A friend wants to know what job you would like to do when you leav school
65. A friend asks you why you'd like to be a doctor .
66. Your teacher asks you -why you enjoy learning English .
67. A relative wants.-to know the best thing about your school
68. You are at an interview for university .The interviewer asks you wha qualities you think are
important to be a successful student .What do yot reply .
69. You and a group of friends are discussing what makes a good friend . One of the group asks what you think . What do you reply ?
70. A friend asks you what you think makes a good teacher . What is your opinion .
71. You and a group of friends are discussing what you need to do to be a successful sportsman . It is your turn to express an opinion. What do you say ?
72. Someone asks you which city is the capital of Britain . What do you reply
73. Someone asks you how long the River Nile is . What do you answer b?
74. A tourist asks you which is the second largest city in Egypt . What do you say ?
75. Your younger sister asks you how old is the Pyramids at Giza .What do you answer ?
76. A friend says he or she wants to do an individual sport to keep fit . Give advice
77. A friend asks how he or she should choose a new leader for their sports team . What do you say ?
78. A friend asks you what language they speak in Australia . What do you answer ?
79. Your teacher asks you "How far is it from Cairo to London?" You guess, the answer .
80. You are interviewing an older person about their education . What do you ask ?
81. You want to knot/ when this person began their first job . What do you ask ?
82. You are interviewing one of your grandparents-for a school project. You want to know what this of her life was like when he or she was young. What do you ask ?
83. You want to know if this grandparents did anything when he or she was not working .
84. One of your friends eats food with too much fat in it . What do you say to him or her ?
85. A friend who has been ill asks for advice about food . Suggest fruit .
86. One of your friends says he is always tired . You think he needs more exercise.
87. A friend of yours has poor teeth . Tell her to drink milk regularly .
88. You see a friend reading a book . Ask your friend what the book is called and who wrote it .
89. A friend asks you if you are enjoying your book . Say that you are and recommend it
to your friend .
90. Your friend asks why you would recommend the book .Give a reason .
91. You have just bought a new CID by your favourite singer . Recommend it to a friend
92. You want to know where your friend would really like to live . What is your question ?
93. You want to know what type of home your friend would choose . What do you ask ?
94. Your friend wants to know where your dream house would be. What do you answer ?
95. You think your friend likes fish, but you want to check .
96. You have just bought a new DVD about space travel. Recommend it to a friend .
97. Your friend asks why you would recommend this DVD State a reason,
98. A friend wants to know where your dream holiday would be to .You really enjoy beach holidays . What do you say ?
99. You have just read a magazine story. You understand the story , but you are not sure.
What 'its real subject is. What do you say ?
100. Your class has read a short story . You are not sure what it shows . What do you ask your teacher ?
101. Your friend asks what the film you, have just seen together is really about .You think it's about
helping people .What do you say ?
102. You have to phone a friend's mother and tell her that her child is ill .Wha do you say ?
103. A friend tells you about King Solomon's Mines. Say that you didn't know the book before
last week .
104. You are making the family meal You would like some help from your sister .What do you
105. You have missed school because you were ill . You would like some help from your teacher .
What do you say ?
106. A friend asks if you can help him or her with a computer problem .You are happy to help , but you want to know what the problem is . What do you say ?
107. A friend is trying to persuade you to visit a place you have never heard of. You'd like more information about this place What do you say ?
108. You are trying to persuade a foreign friend to visit an interesting place which is off beaten track You .think your friend will regret it if he or she doesn't go . What do you say ?
109. A travel agent is trying to persuade you to go to a newly discovered tourist site . You want to know why this place is better than another What do you ask?
110. Your friend offers to go to the dentist with you ,but you tell her not to worry ,you can go on your own .You don't have any tea left. Explain why you are going to the shop .
111. You are at your friend's house . Your parents have told you to be home at five o'clock .Your friend asks if you want to stay until eight o'clock .
112. You have just agreed to see a film at the cinema with two friends .You are quite happy but you didn't choose the film . What do you say ?
113. You and three friends have just decided which film to see at'the cinema. You are happy that the decision has been made . What do you say ?
114. You chose a holiday to Spain , but your friends all chose Italy, which was cheaper .You think their idea is probably better . What do you say ?
115. You are doing a project on public transport . You want to find out information from a friend
What do you ask ?
116. A friend asks if they can interview you to find out your opinion on the environment. You are happy about this . What do you say ?
117. You are doing a project on your local environment. You want some information from an important person in your town . What formal question do you ask ?
118. Someone asks if they can interview you . Unfortunately , you have too much to do. What do you say ?
119. Your friend Ahmedhas terrible pain in his mouth.
120. Your elder brother graduated from university .
121. You're on an overcrowded bus. It's getting stuffy and all the windows are closed.
You need some fresh air.
122. Your sister offers to do the homework for you but you refuse.
123. Your father is a heavy smoker.
124. The doorbell is ringing and your brother wants you to answer it. -
125. T. You hear that your friend's sister has had a baby.
126. Your. friend succeeded in the exam.
127. A passenger asks you what the story in the newspaper is really about.
128. You are in your brother's car. He is driving very fast.
129. You advise your younger brother not to watch too much .
130. You suggest to go to the club.
131. You heard the conductor's announcement that one of the passengers on the train is ill.
You offered your help.
132. A friend of yours had a car accident. You informally tell his family.
133. You tell someone the advantages of the mobile phone.
134. You ask a friend about the moral of the story he has finished reading.
135. Someone sees there must be a doctor on every train. You don't like the idea.
136. You couldn't speak with an American tourist because you didn't know English.
137. Someone wants to know how scientists prove their ideas.
138. A friend of yours was robbed of his money. You offer him help.
139. You climb to the top of the Cairo Tower. You really like what you see.
140. Your little brother is playing football in the street.
141. Someone sees that communication is not important nowadays.
142. Your brother suffers from some bruises.
143. You ran into an old friend you haven't met for a long time. You ask him about the things.
144. Your friend asks you where the Olympic Games took place in 2004.
You aren't sure about the answer.-
145. Your friend told you that she had seen a tiger walking in the street.
146. Someone sees that the internet is an easy way to keep in touch with friends
147. Your father says, "Boiling drinking-water is important."
148. Your friend asks you to describe the school journey.
149. You ask your grandfather about his early childhood life.
150. You've lost your wallet at home. Your mother asks you to describe it.
151. You visit a sick friend. Express hope.
152. Your brother hasn't come back home yet. Express worry..
153. You are asked what the five Olympic circles are. You answered definitely.
154. Your friend tells you that he spends too much time playing computer games.
155. Soha wants to know your opinion of internet shopping.
156. Ahmed tells you that your younger brother Ayman is playing with matches.
157. Your teacher asks you about your plans for next mid- year holiday.
158. You don't know how to revise for the exams. You want your teacher's advice.
159. Leila asks you about your favourite hobbies.
160. A tourist got lost in Cairo. He asks you the way to Helton Hotel.
161. You are asked about the best way to communicate with your friends.
162. Your friend asks you to lend him 50 pounds. You don't have money.
163. You are at the beach. A policeman warns you of swimming in a dangerous place.
164. Your friend offers to help you. You don't need any help.
165. Your friend's car broke down in the middle of the street. He asks you for help.
166. You have just seen a film on TV. Your mother wants to know your impression of the film.
167. Hady thinks that our national team will win the world cup. You doubt that.
168. Your cheated your sister. Your father is angry and asks you to give a reason for this.
169. Your friend asks if you mind opening the window.
170. Your friend says that English is more difficult than Arabic. You disagree politely.
171. You are a hotel receptionist. You ask a tourist if he wants a single or a double room.
172. A tourist wants to change some money. He asks you where he can change it.
173. Your friend asks you if you brought the book he lent you. You forgot it.
174. Your brother tells you that he has got a good job.
175. Your sister asks you how to use her new sewing machine.
176. You've parked your car in front of a shop. The shopkeeper is angry-.
177. You are asked what the oldest building in the world is.
178. Someone tells you that the problem of pollution will be solved in the near future. You doubt that.
179. You doubt that Noha will get a driving licence.
180. You tells Suzy that Walaa will attend,the meeting, but you are not sure.
181. You are asked about the longest river in the world.
182. Your pen-friend meets you at London airport. He asks you about your flight.
183. An old woman thanks you for helping her.
184. You have been introduced to a new friend.
185. Your teacher asks you why you didn't come to school the previous vious day.
186. Your friend asks you how often you go to the cinema.
187. Samya says to you that she eats much fast.
188. Your younger brother asks you to recommend him a story to read saying why.
189. Your teacher asks you about the advantages of building mud-brick houses.
190. You are a guide. A tourist asks you what the ancient Egyptian house are made of.
191. Your younger sister asks you why houses with sloping roofs are designed.
192. Your friend wants to know why houses in Egypt are designed with flat roofs.
193. Your teacher asks you about the shape of your house.
194. A tourist asks you about the location of the museum.
195. A tourist wants to know where the Dakhla Oasis is.
196. You are asked to explain the bed effects of tourism on the environment.
197. Your teacher asks you what the government should do to attract more tourists to Egypt.
198. The teacher asks you what we should do to solve the problem of traffic jam.
199. You are asked to suggest something to save energy.
200. Your teacher asks you about the effect of global warming on the environment.
201. You saw a film on television and have just read the book of the film. You enjoyed the film more than the book. A friend asks you what you thought of the book.
202. You are doing a project about people's eating habits. You want to find out some information by asking a friend some questions. What do you say?
203. Someone in your town is doing research into people's holiday destinations.
He wants to ask you some questions, but you do not have the time. What do you say?
204. A friend breaks a piece of coral reef to take it as a souvenir. You are angry. You tell him that we should protect our heritage.
205. Your brother always goes to bed without turning the lights off. You tell him it's a simple way to solve global warming.
206. Someone wants to know how countries can solve global warming.
207. Someone doesn't care about global issues. You tell him that in this global world we don't live in isolation.
208. Your friend blames you for not attending his birthday party.
209. You are at the airport. You ask a receptionist for information about your boarding time.
210. Your uncle presented you a new bike on your success.
211. You persuade a friend to visit a place he has ever heard of. You tell him information about it.
212. You formally tell your friend's mother some bad news.
213. Your friend Gamal tells you that he passed his driving test.
214. Someone wants to know what makes a successful football team.
215. The booking clerk asks you which class you would like.
216. The waiter at a restaurant wants to know how you would like your meat.
217. The waiter asks you what you would like to have for dessert.
218. The waiter asks if you would like to drink tea or coffee.
219. The waiter asks you how you would like you coffee.
220. The waiter at a restaurant asks for your order.
221. The sales assistant asks which you chose.
222. The shopkeeper wants to know if the black shoes fits you.
223. The salesperson asks you about the size of your shoes.
224. Your friend asks you about the place where you spent your mid your holiday.
225. Wagdy wants to know if you enjoyed your holiday and why.
226. Nabil asks you about your favourite football team.
227. Hady say Zamalek is the best team in Egypt. You have a different idea.
228. Your friend asks your opinion of your national football team.
229. Akram wants to know what your favourite sport is.
230. Fady says sports strengthen our bodies and our minds.
231. You are at a hotel to book a room. The receptionist asks you about the kind of room you're
232. The hotel receptionist wants to know the period of your stay.
233. The hotel manager asks you about the hotel service.
234. Your teacher asks you about the importance of learning foreign 4anguages.
235. Ragab wants to know why you enjoy learning English.
236. Shady tells you that English language is the most important language in the world.
237. Express your opinion.
238. Your teacher asks you have we can keep the environment glean.
239. A friend of yours asks you about the best way to learn new words.
240. There are many clouds in the sky. Your friend asks you to make prediction.
241. You've just been told about your friend's father death.
242. You meet a tourist at the metro station. He asks you about the places of attraction in Egypt.
243. Your friend asks your permission to use your dictionary.
244. One of your friends asks you about how to make the best use of,his free time.
245. Your teacher asks you what you don't like about school.
246. Magda asks you why you like reading newspapers -and magazines.
247. Karima says "let's have dinner outside." You are not interested in the idea.
248. Your friends suggest playing the match next Friday. You agree with them.
249. Mary says, "What about visiting the museum?" You disagree.
250. Anwar says, " How about having a party tonight?" You have to visit ,your uncle who is ill.
251. Nagy suggests going to the club. You need to revise for the test.
252. Gamal suggests to swimming in the sea. You are doing your homework.
253. Your teacher invites you to his daughter's wedding. You refuse politely.
254. Uncle Nasser invites you to spend a week with him in Sharm El Sheikh. You accept the
255. Said says to you, "Would you like to come to my birthday party. You refuse giving a reason.
256. You and your friends are talking about how to spend the might. They ask you to suggest a place.
257. Your family are talking about your sister's wedding. They ask you to suggest a place for the wedding party.
|عبيدة رافع اللواء|
محـــ القلعة ـــــــــارب
الديانة : مسلم وكلى فخر بفضل الله
الجنسية : ارض الاسود
عدد المساهمات : 1574
العمر : 32
المهنة : المصير إما إلى جنة وإما إلى نار
الأبراج الصينية :
نقاط : 51046
السمعة : 36
تاريخ الميلاد : 22/04/1984
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/05/2010
العمل/الترفيه : أسألكم الدعاء بارك الله فيكم
المزاج : الحمد لله وكفى